Tuesday 5 February 2013

I dont want to!
author:Bel Mooney

I dont want to is a book about a girl called kitty who doesnt want to brush her teeth eat, her veges or do anything!

i dont want to brush my teath!
kitty said her mother clean your teeth now or you wont have any left.i dont care said kitty i want to be just like grandpa.then what are you going to eat? asked mum you need teeth to chew your food.im going to eat soup everyday.then kitty went to bed without cleaning her teeth.as she was sleeping she had a dream about a wolf and everyone was being mean to him what happened said kitty.im not the scariest wolf like i used to be because i nver brushed my teeth.just then kitty woke up and ran into the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

there are loads of different chapters in this book but this was my favourite chapter i love this book.

by aamna  

No comments:

Post a Comment