Friday 16 March 2012

partly cloudy


Partly cloudy

In my opinion I think that the animations were short but also very enjoyable to watch. Firstly, there were great animations and brilliant graphics. Lots of the parts were great. I especially liked the colours and the cloudy creatures. Its setting was amazing. The setting really stood out and it fit in with the story very well. Although it was a silent film you could still understand it. This all happened because it was produced very well. I don’t think the film had any cons in my point of view.     

Secondly, it was extremely funny. A lot of the moments were hilarious. I loved the part where the cloud started to cry and water came from below him. I am sure that this was the best part for someone like me! This short interesting film included imaginative scenes and all of it had great sounds and that really told me what it was all about. This was the best film I’ve watched and was really touching.   

The plot was all about not being jealous about what other people have got. I think the plot really fits in. After all the explanation don’t you think you would like to watch this amazing film?

By Hafsah
Y5

No comments:

Post a Comment