Thursday 18 July 2013

indus valley diary


This is my diary about the indus valley we had to get information from bbc website


Dear Diary

I have an interesting life that I would like to share. It is interesting because I am not poor or rich.

AAA! I'm late for school again I should go bed more earlier. But school is boring they just teach you religious education. I dug some melons and told my mum to cut it. It was yummy. Oh I forgot the farmers and builders are teaching us today their skills. The rich people get more education.

I rode my plough to school its fun. When I went inside it was all dirty. I knew everything that they taught me.

I went home and played with my toys they were made out of clay.  I played with my pet monkey he is called monko. I have a bird in a cage and snakes and lizards. In the streets there are wild dogs. I have a pet dog he watches robbers and then jump on then.
I went on the roof and taught my dog hunting lessons. My dad taught me how to hunt. It was dinner time we had lamb it was yummy. I had a glass of milk to drink. Then i went to sleep.

Thats my diary I didn't like the school but the food was delicious.


Hasan t

No comments:

Post a Comment